11.13.2011

11.13.11

Good Morning! It has been almost two months since I updated a post... I can't believe how quickly time is flying by. I am working as quickly as possible on editing the 6 remaining weddings. Coaching season has come to an end and more time is being spent editing. I thought I would be able to catch up, but the family portraits keep coming in each weekend! (not complaining, I love it...just wish I could get people's photos back quicker) The Wedding Fair here in Missoula is quickly approaching... 2nd Sunday in January. This weekend my husband, Brad, and his friend, Andy, worked on building my booth. Thank you boys!! Now I have to decide which pictures to print...eek...that will be tough!! Here are a handful of shots from random shoots I've had in the past two months...enjoy!



























No comments:

Post a Comment